Upcoming OTFM Project Appleseed Events
- Saturday & Sunday, May 4 & 5, 2013
- Saturday & Sunday, September 21 & 22, 2013
- Saturday & Sunday, November 2 & 3, 2013
Appleseed PRE-seed Events
In order to help local shooters increase their chances of qualifying Rifleman (minimum 210 out of possible 250 on the AQT), OTFM hosts PRE-seeds, which are informal practice sessions that focus on improving shooting skills in a more relaxed environment.
OTFM staff assists shooters in building a solid position, mastering the 6 steps to a shot, and acquiring NPOA. In addition to practicing shooting fundamentals, attendees will be able to shoot AQTs so that they can work on magazine changes and transitions.
**PRE-seeds for scheduled Appleseed events will be announced in this space in the near future.**
Registration is NOT necessary for the PRE-seed events. There is no charge for the range time or instruction but there is a $5 fee to cover targets and expendables.
You will need the following:
- Your rifle: preferably a .22 with removable magazines, minimum of 2. A Ruger 10/22 is ideal (but not required). Scope or iron sights can be used.
- At least 200 rounds of ammo for the rifle.
- Eye and ear protection.
- A stapler (and staples) to attach your targets to the backers.
- A teachable attitude.